Contacter：Mr. Wu 13906117130
Vacuum freeze dryer, Cordyceps, pine mushroom freeze dryer, white ear durian freeze dryer
Vacuum freeze-drying is a relatively advanced method for the dehydration of materials. The technique is to freeze the aqueous substance at a low temperature, and then directly sublimate the water in a vacuum state, and condense the sublimated water vapor by condensation. The purpose of dehydration and drying of the substance.
The physical, chemical and biological state of the substance freeze-dried by vacuum is basically unchanged, and the volatile component and the heat-denatured nutrient component of the substance are lost little, and the lyophilized substance is porous, and its volume is basically the same as before drying. Therefore, after adding water, the contact area is large, and it can be quickly recovered, and has a long shelf life in the sealed container.
The Jinxiang Dry Vacuum Freeze Dryer is designed to retrofit and replace the existing conventional vacuum drying and ovens, and truly master the new products of core technology. It is manufactured by vacuum drying principle, compact and reasonable structure, convenient maintenance, fully automatic control and easy operation; compared with conventional vacuum drying and oven at the same material heating temperature:
1. It has a fast drying speed and shortens the time by 3~10 times;
2. Low energy consumption, only 20%-30% of the energy consumption of ordinary dryers;
3. Wide drying temperature range (-55 ° C ~ 120 ° C can be dried), can be quickly dried in the low temperature range (-20 ° C ~ 50 ° C);
4. The vacuum in the drying chamber is oxygen-free, and the quality of the drying is comparable to the quality of the lyophilized material;
5. It can recycle organic solvents, which is beneficial to reduce production costs and environmental protection;
6. Vertical open door structure, which can realize in-situ lyophilization of materials;
7. The control system takes plc as the core and uses the touch screen as the man-machine interface to record the multi-channel temperature data in the freeze-drying process in real time, and can browse in the form of curve. The man-machine interface is clear and intuitive.
8. The shelf temperature control curve can be preset to realize the automation of the sublimation process.
9. The host has a usb interface, which can upload the freeze-dried data to the computer in real time and save, browse, print and other functions.
Food industry: vacuum freeze-drying technology can be used for drying fruits and vegetables, meat and poultry, aquatic products, condiments, convenience foods and famous specialty products. It can achieve the purpose of keeping the original color, fragrance, taste, shape and freshness of the food unchanged. The water is good, the finished product is easy to store and transport, the cost is reduced, and the storage period is extended.
Nutritional health care: In the dry and royal jelly, ginseng, turtle, cockroach, cockroach and other nutraceuticals, vacuum freeze-drying process is used to make people believe that the nutrition is pure and natural.
Pharmaceutical industry: Vacuum freeze-drying method can be applied to the dehydration and preservation of Chinese and Western medicines such as serum, plasma, vaccine, enzyme, antibiotic and hormone. Biological research: The long-term preservation of blood, bacteria, arteries, bones, skin, cornea, nerve tissue and various organs by vacuum freeze-drying technology can be regenerated only by supplying water during use, and still maintain its physical properties.
Others: For example, in the production of aerospace thermal insulation ceramics, preservation of hibiscus products in archaeology, preparation of specimens, preparation of special materials, etc., it can receive unique effects.